Monday, March 06, 2006

motivation

i had a day off from work last week and i thought it would be a good idea to start a blog.

that was five days ago.

being one of eleven children blogs have become a great way for us to keep in touch. all my siblings that have one have been trying to talk me into starting one. i realize now why i haven't done this sooner. i'm not a writer, i'm not an artist, nothing spectacular goes on in my day to day life; nothing worth documenting anyways.

until recently i didn't have much to share or really much to keep my family updated on. this past christmas though a wonderful thing happened to me, which is the sole reason for this blog starting at all. i got engaged.

this is my life....in transition

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jay--so glad to see you online. Just remember your day to day boring is interesting to those of us who don't see you often! Love you, Amy

kateoelschlager@gmail.com said...

J~ wahoo i am so glad you started a blog:)~ maybe the O's will follow:) i love you !~katie